DevOps Engineer (Mid Level)
We are seeking the best and brightest Engineers looking to take their next step into their DevOps career. This multi-national tech-led webinar and video solutions company are looking for you to join their rapidly-expanding, sociable and industry leading team. Founded in London with Headquarters in San Francisco and offices in Denver and New York, you will be on the frontline of marketing technology for environmental, AI and Cyber Security to name a few topics expanding the knowledge and capabilities of professionals globally.
They are now currently growing their DevOps team and are activity looking for Mid-Level DevOps Engineers to join them in their offices located in the heart of London.
Within this role you will play a vital part in their cloud migration from on premise servers to AWS. You will demonstrate your knowledge within Linux as you automate the deployment, administration and monitoring of their large-scale Linux environments, alongside building up and implementing reliable infrastructure components to deliver highly scalable services on the AWS platforms.
What you will be doing:
- Help to maintain the overall health and performance of their web applications and services
- Build up and implement reliable infrastructure components to deliver highly scalable services on the AWS platform
- Automate the deployment, administration and monitoring of their large-scale Linux environments
- Work with development teams to enhance, document, establish process and improve the operation and security of systems
What you will need:
- Solid experience within Linux/Unix systems (CentOS, RedHat)
- Previous working knowledge/experience (not necessarily commercial) with Amazon Web Services
- Worked with at least one of the following: Puppet, Ansible, Chef, Salt Stack
- Scripting experience with any of the following: PHP, Python, Bash, Perl or Ruby
- Experience with Kubernetes or EKS would be highly beneficial but not necessary
- Strong experience building and maintaining production systems on AWS using EC2, RDS, S3
The office is light and airy with loads of break-out spaces, a continual supply of fresh fruit, and as much quality coffee as you can consume. There are Pool and Table-tennis tables in the office and the company pride themselves on looking after their talent with benefits that include Thames river cruises, trampolining, bowling and food & drink socials. They will let you run your favourite linux distro with as many screens as you like, the tools you wants and the flexible hours that suit you. Feel free to help yourself to the beer trolley on Thursday as well!
If you are interested in joining a strong DevOps team that can provide career progression opportunities alongside a relaxed working environment then this is the ideal role for you.
Please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org in order to discuss further information with a copy of your most updated CV.
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.