DevOps Engineer (Azure)
DevOps Engineer - Azure - SaaS - Manchester
Salary: £45,000 - £60,000 (plus free parking!)
We're working alongside a growing Manchester based SaaS business as they look to scale in the current market. They didn't put anyone in the business on furlough and are seeing an increased demand in their product in 2020.
The role of DevOps Engineer will take focus around the scalability of the product and the deployment. There will be scope to be involved in a wider range of projects but to start with these are the two key areas. Security is always at the forefront of the team's mind as well.
The DevOps engineer for this role will be strong in Azure cloud infrastructure and be able to scale this product. You'll be keen to work with Kubernetes and interested in what Docker can offer as well.
The product is starting to be implemented into more and more global businesses and user base is growing. This will present a range of challenges for the right DevOps engineer to be involved with.
This team isn't perfect and they want a skilled DevOps Engineer to come in and challenge the way they work, to take them closer to the right way of working.
- Opportunity to join a growing, stable business
- You'll get ownership of your projects
- Work for a business which was offering significant working from home and flexibility prior to COVID
- Have your voice heard - this team want you to join and bring ideas with you
- Help scale the next tech story in Manchester
- Free parking in Manchester city centre
Technology on offer:
- Kubernetes /AKS
- Networking; TCP/IP, DNS, routing & firewalls
- Plus much more
If you are interested in learning more, please get in touch asap.
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.