DevOps Engineer - Award Winning Consultancy
DevOps Engineer - Leading Consultancy, Excellent Client Projects (AWS)
This leading specialist technology Consultancy are in search of a number of DevOps Engineers to join them as they look for fulfil their continuously growing clientbases' technical needs in and around London. They have a large need for experts in AWS.
This globally recognised business have recently branched out to Europe to compliment what they already have here in the UK and in North America, covering technology, engineering, consulting, cloud, data and AI services.
The DevOps Engineer will be required to possess skills/experience in the following:
- Strong commercial experience with cloud experience using AWS working closely with Developers
- Strong Infrastructure as Code exposure using Terraform OR Cloud Formation (or similar)
- Solid understanding and a good command of deeper infrastructure such as Ubuntu Linux, Apache vhosts, ports, nginx, FQDN etc
- A certification in AWS would be a bonus
- Excellent communication / soft skills as candidates need to be credible in front of clients
This business are a very friendly, down to earth and considerate bunch and outside of the pandemic, they will be cognizant of your home location and will allocate you a client who're close to home. You'll get allocated a coach/mentor to help you achieve your career goals and decide what client / project is best for you.
Current client sectors consist of New Age Banks, Government, eCommerce, Retail, Energy, to name a few.
**at present, the role is fully remote as is the interview/on boarding process**
Benefits include: Healthcare, Income Protection, Pension, Paid Sabbatical, Good Parental Leave, Life Insurance
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.