DevOps Engineer, Attractive FinTech Business, AWS Migration
DevOps Engineer, AWS, DevOps Engineer, Terraform, DevOps Engineer, DevOps Engineer
This successful, laid back and welcoming financial technology business are in search of a number of DevOps Engineers to help kick off a big transition project. The DevOps Engineers will help move the infrastructure from their bare metal Linux servers to AWS. The DevOps Engineer will be someone with strong AWS skills and the following . . . .
- Primarily and preferably Terraform and/or Cloud Formation Ansible but Chef experience is ok (although you'll be using Ansible)
- The DevOps Engineer will ideally have some Docker (creating Apps in either PHP or Java) experience and any Kubernetes would be great, or EC2 Container Service
- The DevOps Engineer must have an "Infrastructure As Code" appreciation/background; a DevOps Engineer that has built immutable infrastructure
- Ideally, the DevOps Engineer will have used the hashicorp suite (Consul, terraform etc)
Joining a close-knit team of four DevOps Engineers, each with a contributing skill-set in bringing this transition forward, you will enjoy a fun, friendly and collaborative environment and a chance to become an embedded technical leader in their journey from server to the cloud. You will also have a collective amount of say and autonomy in what tools are used and implemented.
This leading FinTech business have run 40% profit year on year. They are now the fastest growing Foreign Exchange company in London. Built on relationships with their customers, suppliers, partners and colleagues they have been acknowledged as one of the best companies to work for in the UK - they have a 3 star accreditation from the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For and have also been listed in the Sunday Times Fast Track 100.
Their client numbers are exploding and therefore the IT team are going through a high growth phase to keep up with all the work...exciting times! They have additional offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia and the USA.
Offices are clean, modern and offer fantastic views of London's City, West End and Thames.
- An annual discretionary bonus, season ticket loan, company pension scheme, health cover, childcare vouchers, cycle-to-work, corporate gym and retail discounts
- Free breakfast, free massages, Friday beer fridge, tri-annual company parties, bi-annual team nights out, annual charity day and more!
- Very good for parents! Many employees have children and work around the little ones!
If you think you match the description above, please send your CV in for review. It is paramount that you're able to work as part of a small team with fantastic communication and people skills
DevOps Engineer, DevOps Engineer, DevOps Engineer, DevOps Engineer
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.