Cloud Engineer / Manchester or fully remote / up to £60,000
- Are you an expert in all things Azure?
- Do you enjoy speaking to clients directly?
- Would you like to be part of a Microsoft Gold Partner's continuing journey in the 'technology for good' space?
A well-regarded Microsoft Gold Partner consultancy is looking to expand its team with a Cloud Engineer due to continued growth and multiple project wins over the past 12 months. Their reputation within the public sector is outstanding, and as a result the engineering team now has more work on their collective plate than they can handle. They want to speak to engineers with experience of enterprise level migration work, particularly involving Microsoft Azure.
This is an opportunity to work with a business that has a tight relationship with Microsoft and an impressive roster of clients. Word has spread throughout the public, health care and charitable sectors and they are the cloud partner of choice for a range of well known organisations.
- Understanding of the Microsoft enterprise ecosystem - Office 365, Active Directory, etc.
- Experience of delivering significant migration projects involving Azure.
WHAT'S ON OFFER?
- Basic salary plus 25 days holiday.
- Surface Pro.
- Proper flexible and remote working.
- Significant annual training budget and support towards Microsoft/Azure certifications.
If this sounds like you and you want to know more, click Apply and John from Burns Sheehan will be in touch.
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.