Cloud Consultant / Manchester / £80,000 - £90,000
(you can work remotely 90-95% of the time but must be willing to visit Manchester & client sites as the need arises)
A thriving Microsoft Partner consultancy with an enviable public sector client base is in expansion mode. We are helping them to identify a proven Cloud Consultant to help spearhead the next phase of their growth. You would be joining an organisation that has doubled in size since Summer 2020 as they plan to treble headcount over the next 2-3 years. This isn't vanity or overreach; their clients love them and are desperate to have them deliver larger and more ambitious projects. They just absolutely hate turning down interesting work. This is where you come in.
We are looking for someone with a proven track record in the Azure cloud space. You will be able to point to tangible successes involving significant projects. You've listened to clients and empathised with their pains. You've then gone on to deliver real solutions to their problems.
- Experience of design and implementation of complex cloud projects, principally utilising Microsoft Azure.
- Domain experience: local or national government, healthcare, education, legal.
- Solid 'hands on' knowledge of cloud, networking and automation technologies.
- Strong customer focus & the ability to adapt to changing and challenging requirements.
- Azure certifications would be nice!
If you'd like to be part of a scale-up business where you can make a real impact, with a culture that is at once friendly and high performing, click Apply to begin the conversation.
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.