Technical Architect / Manchester / up to £85,000
(remote interview & onboarding)
- Applicants from a wide range of technical backgrounds welcome: C#, Java, Go, Node, Python...
Are you a natural problem solver and leader? Looking for an environment where you will be given the scope to deliver truly meaningful work and get to dabble with the latest tech? Whether you've been there and done it or if you're a technical lead seeking the next step in your career, this Technical Architect role could be for you.
We are currently working with one of the North West's most respected software consultancies. The calibre of organisations in Greater Manchester trusting them to handle software delivery is unparalleled: from household name brands through to key public sector bodies and eye catching start & scale-ups.
In 2020, the organisation was robust enough to not just protect everyone's jobs, but continue to win new clients and plan for a bigger future.
Their software engineering discipline is home to some of the region's best and brightest technologists. They push their clients to embrace best practice and current technologies. They educate. This is an opportunity to play a significant role in their next chapter in Manchester.
Enough about them, what about you?
- You enjoy leadership, yet still possess a developer's mindset.
- You can demonstrate an ability to conceptualise enterprise level software from end to end.
- You are passionate about learning new skills and keeping up with evolving technologies.
- You understand that software delivery is impossible without an engaged, motivated team.
Salary is flexible and reflective of your background, skills & potential. As with most modern businesses you'll also enjoy flexible working and a full suite of benefits.
- Salary in line with skills & experience.
- Remote working options.
- Annual bonus pot.
- Private health care.
- Lots of other benefits.
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.