Location: Manchester City Centre
Salary: £50,000 - £65,000 plus benefits (incl. flexible working)
Some of the tech you'll work with here: AWS, NodeJS, VueJS
Do you want to be part of?
- A company that is scaling up their tech team following a successful start up stage?
- A team where you're hired on your knowledge and trusted to use it to solve problems rather than simply do as your manager tells you?
- A diverse team who have built an inclusive culture and are genuine friends as well as colleagues?
- The chance to put your technical stamp on a new ML product for the security industry
The team I'm recruiting for is looking to bring in a Tech Lead to the fold that can help them progress the product to the next level. You will be part of a supportive management team that will help you get to grips with the challenges of putting your technical stamp on a new product for enterprise client bases. You will have a chance to progress within the business, potentially into a more architectural role, as the team grows with new client wins.
In the role, you will be working as part of small agile squads in a product led environment under the guidance of an Engineering Manager who was trained at one of the top tech businesses in the North West and an Architect who is one of the North's most knowledgeable Machine Learning enthusiasts. Even at a more junior level, you will have some awesome rising stars in your team you can trust to help you with the product.
You don't need to have 2 PhDs to get a job there (though I'm sure they wouldn't be against it!) but some experience that would be great is:
- Decent web development background - Ideally 4 years+ in a commercial environment. This can be as part of a full stack .Net role or a pure JS development role.
- Previous leadership experience, either in a formal Tech Lead role or as part of a Senior role without title.
- Node.js experience
- Vue.js (desirable)
- AWS cloud services (desirable)
- A decent human being (essential)
Interested in finding out more? Get in touch with Lindsey ASAP.
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.