Solution Architect (Leeds)
Solution Architect | Data/Cloud | Leeds | Contract
Contract role, working as a Solution Architect as part of a large digital transformation project which includes software development & infrastructure design with a heavy cloud and data focus.
- Based in Leeds
- Contract position, initial 6 months with strong likelihood to be extended
Are you an experienced Technical or Solution Architect looking for a big challenge? How does this sound?
- Working on a large scale digital transformation project based in Leeds
- Working in a JVM environment; working with the latest open-source technologies to deliver on a complex project
- Focusing heavily on cloud technology (predominantly AWS)
- Gaining further exposure into microservice architecture and design
- Working as part of an agile team, driving agile working practices
- Exposure to a variety of workstreams, project managing and delivering complex solutions
We're working with a business in Leeds who want to speak with you.
They have need for an experienced Solution Architect / Technical Architect who can join them immediately in a contract capacity.
What will you be doing?
As the Solution Architect, you'll have the responsibility of leading a skilled team in the design and delivery of high-quality digital solutions. As part of this, you'll work to create functional and non-functional designs, considering the complexity and implications of your design, which can the be communicated to senior stakeholders to agree timelines and work effort.
As part of the technical leadership team, you'll drive policy and standards and work to support and mentor people within your team. This is all within an agile environment and again you'll be able to drive best practice working standards. Most importantly, you'll be able to define new technologies and working practices that will lead to business improvements and improvements to the quality of the end solution.
Please get in touch to hear more.
What next? Please apply and get in touch. If you have any questions, please contact Tom on 0161 249 7152 or email@example.com.
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.