Solution Architect | Digital Transformation | Birmingham
Solution Architect | Digital Transformation | Birmingham | up to £90k
Working as a Solutions Architect within a large scale digital transformation project.
- Based in Birmingham
- Up to £90,000, + bonus & wider benefits package
- Permanent position
Do you agree?
- You love simplicity in your designs.
- You have an appreciation for all teams when creating your designs.
- You want to help others to grow and develop their careers.
- You think that open source is better to closed.
Yes? We're working with a business in Birmingham who wants to speak with you.
They want to speak to you about a key role within their business and how they can grow and develop your career as a Solution Architect (and all of the great things that come along with it).
What will you be doing?
As the Solution Architect, you'll have the responsibility of leading a skilled team in the design and delivery of high-quality digital solutions. As part of this, you'll work to create functional and non-functional designs, considering the complexity and implications of your design, which can the be communicated to senior stakeholders to agree timelines and work effort.
As part of the technical leadership team, you'll drive policy and standards and work to support and mentor people within your team. This is all within an agile environment and again you'll be able to drive best practice working standards. Most importantly, you'll be able to define new technologies and working practices that will lead to business improvements and improvements to the quality of the end solution.
What's in it for you?
- A non-corporate, "grown up" work place where you won't be micromanaged
- The opportunity to have a real impact on key projects
- A long list of benefits with everything that you would wish for; healthcare, medical, pension etc.
- A yearly allowance that you can spend on whatever training you want (this could even include golf, cookery or piano lessons!)
- Flexible working hours
- Working from home
- Out of work interests, for example working with a charity? You get extra days off to pursue something that you care about.
Please get in touch to hear more.
What next? Please apply and get in touch. If you have any questions, please contact Tom on 0161 249 7152 or email@example.com.
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.