Software Engineering Manager - e-tourism
Before you carry on reading… ask yourself these questions:
- Are you passionate about creating diverse and talented teams?
- Are you a collaborative person who enjoys building strong relationships with your team of engineers so that you can deliver mission impacting projects through to completion?
If the answers are yes to those questions, then you are looking at the right advert!
Here's a break down of what we can offer you:
- We have an career-defining opportunity with the market leader within their industry
- They are going through a digital transformation and have used the pandemic to assess how to move forward as a business, and are currently looking for a Software Engineering Manager to join them as they continue to grow.
- Our client has ambitious plans to leverage their capabilities to derive the business' continued profitable growth. There is a great opportunity here to have greater ownership and have a big impact due to more autonomy.
What we ask from you:
- Demonstrable experience in leading small teams of about 6-10 engineers
- Excellent people skills and the ability to create high performing teams, encouraging collaboration and a fun working environment full of opportunities.
- Experience as a software engineering manager building, leading and developing strong teams in the development of complex systems
- Have a software engineering background
- But!! Most importantly we NEED people with passion, drive and the desire to grow alongside a company that is scaling massively!
This is an amazing opportunity for a Software Engineering Manager to join a company at such a crucial time in their growth.
Ultimately, we want to speak to anyone who feels that they can add a lot of value to any team! Please reply with your CV or call me, Grace, for an informal chat!
The Software Engineering Manager role
- You will lead and inspire your team to create the best technology products they can, and report directly to the CTO.
- You will be responsible for building highly motivated and performing teams and aid in their career progression.
- You will work closely with Product Management and develop the long-term strategy for your team and translate it into achievable goals.
Software Engineering Manager - e-tourism scale-up
£90,000 - £100,000 per annum plus 20% bonus
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.