£40,000 - £60,000
Do you want to work for a company that can offer you a wealth of exciting projects to work on?
Are you looking for an environment where you will learn new skills, work on important projects and be able to work with the latest tech?
If so, you need to read on!
As a Software Engineer you will be joining a team of experts from diverse backgrounds and experiences in a collaborative and open culture to deliver outstanding outcomes for their clients. The business have a roster of clients in Greater Manchester which includes household name brands, government departments, and some of the most exciting tech-led organisations in the UK.
Their software engineering discipline is home to some of the region's best and brightest technologists. If you are looking for a role where you have the opportunity to push yourself, sharpen your sills and learn new ones then this is the role for you! Whether you are looking to cross train from Java to Go or pick up some AWS or Kubernetes certifications, the business can help you do it.
What we are looking for:
- You're an engineer at heart and enjoy the challenge of building complex software solutions
- You want to work across a range of tech environments
- You're keen to learn new technologies and languages whilst operating in an Agile environment
- Deep knowledge of engineering 'best' practice; SOLID, OPP, TDD/BDD, etc
- A good working knowledge in areas such as CI/CD, build pipelines, testing and architecture
If you would like further details on the role or wish to discuss the position in further detail, please contact me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.