Software Engineer - Bury - £45,000
Software Engineer | Bury | up to £45,000
- Permanent position
- Based just outside Bury, free on-site parking
- Salary up to £45,000 plus benefits
As a Software Developer, you probably love working with great tech and contributing your ideas to the team for new projects. But what if your current company aren't investing in the right tools and your ideas are going unheard?
I'm working with an established business in Bury who are looking for a Software Engineer. They're independent, still family owned and (most importantly) leave the technical decisions and development work to the people who know best - the technical team.
What will you be doing?
As their new Software Engineer, most of your day-to-day will be spent maintaining their core internal and external systems. These range from the customer-facing website, business web applications and a bespoke, white label software system too. Everything is built on the Microsoft stack and, as well as the usual backend tech (C#, SQL, TFS) the company also use iOS/Android frameworks for their mobile apps and RestAPI/ AngularJS for the frontend of their web apps. They've also recently migrated some legacy systems to .Net Core and plan to do more of this in the future.
As well as this, you'll work on new development projects to improve existing systems and create new ones as the company expand into new markets or take on additional clients. It's a small team which means you'll have plenty of freedom to suggest the best tools and frameworks for new projects.
What can you expect in return?
- A non-corporate and relaxed working environment where you are trusted in your choices
- Plenty of flexibility, both in terms of work/life balance and your day-to-day
- A financially stable and highly successful business backed by Directors with decades of industry experience
- The freedom and autonomy to drive the tech in future development projects
- A competitive salary and further benefits package
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.