Software Engineer - AWS / Node / Vue - Manchester City Centre
Location: Manchester City Centre
Salary: £25,000 - £50,000 plus benefits (incl. flexible working)
Some of the tech you'll work with here: AWS, NodeJS, VueJS
Do you want to be part of?
- A company that is scaling up their tech team following a successful start up stage?
- A team where you're hired on your knowledge and trusted to use it to solve problems rather than simply do as your manager tells you?
- A diverse team who have built an inclusive culture and are genuine friends as well as colleagues?
- A team that is building an interesting Machine Learning product for the security industry.
In the role, you will be working as part of small agile squads in a product led environment under the guidance of an Engineering Manager who was trained at one of the UK's most trusted organisations and an Architect who is one of the North's most knowledgeable Machine Learning enthusiasts. Even at a more junior level, there are truly awesome people who work in this business - the real up and coming stars to help you in your career!
You don't need to have 2 PhDs to get a job there (though I'm sure they wouldn't be against it!) but some experience that would be great is:
- Decent web development background - Ideally 18 months+ in a commercial environment. This can be as part of a full stack .Net role or a pure JS development role.
- Node.js experience
- Vue.js (desirable)
- AWS cloud services (desirable)
- A decent human being (essential)
Interested in finding out more? Get in touch with Lindsey ASAP.
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.