Senior Wordpress Developer (Remote working)
Senior Wordpress Developer | Remote working option | up to £60,000
Small but growing web development company who are looking for an additional web developer who is familiar with taking designs and implementing them in Wordpress or other CMS using PHP, CSS and HTML/XHTML/HTML5.
Their clients range across small businesses, educational establishments and local organisations requiring a custom Wordpress based site - they have high demand so lots of variety and exciting projects to get stuck in to!
The Website Developer will be responsible for the following -
- Development and layout of client web pages, inc graphics, animation and functionality based on designs provided.
- Develop client websites ensuring correct functionality and optimisation. This may include setting up hosting, emails and integrating mySQL databases with client websites
- Provide client support by making changes to pages and existing websites based on client requests and technology changes or to troubleshoot problems.
- Provide client support by backing up client websites and monitoring web servers.
- Monitoring client web site technical performance.
- Assist the Company Director in the planning of overall company strategy regarding web development and search engine optimisation.
In addition to strong PHP and CSS are they would expect a number of the following skills -
- XHTML and HTML5
- SASS (SCSS)
- Bootstrap 3
- Photoshop / Fireworks
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.