Senior SQL Developer
SQL Developer - Manchester
£45,000 - £55,000 + bonus & package
Calling all Senior SQL Developers.....this one is for you!
We are currently partnered with a business who are looking for a SQL developer to join a growing tech hub in the heart of Manchester. This is a strategic move from the business as they look to grow out an innovative new technology team to replicate that of other parts of the wider business.
Its a great time to be at the beginning of a journey and help continue the growth to keep up with the demand for innovative technical solutions to meet the needs of the growing business. The team will consist of a mix of Business Analysts and SQL Developers who are responsible for a mix of project and BAU requests.
As a SQL developer you will;
- Develop fit for purpose solutions
- Create high level and detailed functional and technical designs, build, document, test and implement components as required
- Review & Interpret ongoing client reports
- Develop, implement and optimise stored procedures and functions using T-SQL
- Analyse existing SQL queries for performance improvements and suggest new queries
Skills & behaviours required;
- Strong MS SQL Skills
- ETL & data warehouse skills
- Good understanding of data modelling and workflow
Along with a great role comes a great package which includes good pay, bonus and some outstanding benefits.....that includes lots of holidays with the option of buying even more.
If you are interested in finding out more about this role then send any questions to email@example.com
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.