Senior Software Developer
Senior/Lead Developer (Python)
E-Commerce| 80 - 90k | London | 2 days WFH per week
1) Upskill and improve your knowledge of AWS.
2) Work on deep technical problems and provide beautiful solutions to them.
3) Work within a collaborative team, becoming a pivotal figure in the training and mentoring of colleagues on the team.
Traditionally a DevOps team, a pivotal Python figure is needed to drive the business to the next level. Over the next year or so, they're looking to scale up massively, so a Senior figure is needed to provide the technical know-how and ability to build elegant solutions for the business. A truly technology led B2C, with a strong Data Science and ML culture, you'll be joining a world class engineering team with a shared goal of providing the most beautiful technical solutions.
So, what's in it for you?
- The opportunity to work within a truly data driven company and help guide the technical direction of the business.
- Work alongside a world class engineering team upon the main flagship product and platform.
- Flexible working opportunities - WFH two days a week.
- Work with an ever-evolving tech stack.
- You'll have a BSc, MSc or PhD in a Computer Science or numerate discipline
- Strong experience with Python, Django/Flask
- Knowledge of CI/CD Technologies and DevOps tools are desirable
- You enjoy working in a fast paced and constantly changing environment
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Have had exposure to deployment on AWS
- Experience working with and shaping distributed systems is a bonus
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.