Senior Python Developer
One of the world's leading engineering professional services firms, helping create exciting and inspiring projects that help communities thrive.
This position would be ideal for a developer looking to further enhance their skills and transition into a senior developer role. We would envisage the successful candidate would take technical leadership over our Django applications. The position is based in our Manchester offices in Salford Quays.
A typical week could include:
- Coding / development work
- Technical software design for bespoke solutions and integration
- Liaising with off-shore development teams.
- Mentoring on-shore junior developers.
- Support with the development and securing of projects and some client interaction during delivery.
- Supporting delivery and improving software development lifecycle and processes.
- Responsibilities of this role include to an anticipated SIFA Level 3.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- Experience with open-source software development technologies such as; Python, Django, PostgreSQL, HTML / JS / CSS and modern platforms and frameworks, such as React.
- Experience in DevOps and full stack web development. , as well as some experience of Linux Admin.
- A degree in a computer science or related subject is required.
- Experience with user interface and user experience design would be a bonus
- An awareness of GIS solutions would also be helpful, but can mentored for the right candidate.
So, if you're looking for something new and interested in helping UK infrastructure and services benefit from digital, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.