Senior PHP Engineer - 6 month contract / Tech Business
Senior PHP Engineer - Contract 6 months
Be a Senior PHP Engineer for a fast-growing tech company solving a real problem in the tech industry. Hundreds of clients rely on their solution and as they grow fast they set the bar higher for their competitors by unifying different solution in one cohesive product. Having raised nearly U$20 million in funding they are ready to triple their size within the next year.
The Senior PHP Engineer will work in one of 3 product teams, within a flat structure and the opportunity to make a difference from day one.
Senior PHP Engineer role:
- Work on APIs used by hundreds of customers
- Code web applications used by hundreds of thousands of customers every month
- Design API specifications
- Get your code to production and support it, by driving DevOps behaviours
- Deploy into AWS
- Write clean, highly tested and performing code
- Build products via a data driven approach
- Design a stable and scalable platform for fast growth
- Take active role in recruitment of new members for the team
- Coach and mentor junior engineers
- Participate in agile practices
Senior PHP Engineer skillset:
- One or more modern OOP PHP framework
- Build RESTful APis
- PHP microservices experience
- Unit testing and behavioural testing
- SQL databases
- Version control systems (preferably Git)
- Experience with other languages a plus
- Experience with JIRA
- Experience deploying into the Cloud (preferably AWS)
This is a transparent, flat structured company that truly empowers their staff to be better every day, with an excellent company culture and benefits.
For immediate consideration get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.