Senior PHP Developer
Senior PHP Developer needed
£40,000 - £50,000k
Seeking Senior PHP developers to join one of UK's fastest growing and leading analytics company. Working on a cloud hosting solutions platform with hundreds/thousands of plug-ins that generate high volume of messages.
You'll find the work both challenging and very rewarding… you'll put your core PHP skills to the test to develop new features utilizing the latest technologies.
You will work in one of the 3 development teams. Each team have a primary focus but still work collaboratively to achieve this. Culture is extremely important and every member has an open-mind, family like/sociable and tech enthusiasts.
- Strong team ethic.
- Rapid Growth = Opportunities for Quick Progression
- 10% Annual Bonus
- 35 day holidays (That's right!)
- Loyalty Bonus Scheme - Earn between £20-100k (1-5 years) for staying here
- Internal Hackathons - Financially rewarding and great fun
- Training allowance
- Relaxed dress code
- Regular Social events and activities
- Free drinks, snacks and fruit
Ok so what do you need?
- Passion… Every employee is passionate about what they do.
- MVC framework experience, Ideally Symfony
- Linux - Ubuntu
Desirable (Currently using these technologies so experience here is advantageous)
- NoSQL - Couchbase, MongoDB, Cassandra
RabbitMQ - Highly advantageos
- Slim, Sylex, Twig (Micro PHP Frameworks)
- Agile Scrum
- GoLang (Experience here is not needed but training will be provided)
- Other tech is considered if proven to benefit the project - R&D
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.