Senior .Net Developer - Travel Industry
Senior .NET developer
£35-45k + Benefits
An International Travel Booking Company in Central Manchester that specialises in group bookings for a variety of sectors. Apart from UK offices in London and Manchester they are also offices around Europe.
Some of the Major clients you will work are big brand ethical companies. The culture of the company mirror their clients therefore, offer tailored benefits to all employees. The dress code is relaxed and the team are a sociable bunch. With healthy competitions throughout the week and a senior management team with an impressive technical background there is a lot to offer here.
You will be developing new applications internally and externally utilising the Microsoft stack (ASP.NET, C#, MVC, Entity, Linq, SQL and WPF). You will also have the opportunity to work with Cloud hosting solutions. There are also elements of supporting/maintaining existing systems.
What do you need:
- 3-4 years commercial experience
- C#, LINQ, Entity, SQL
- Experience with a testing tool (ideally TDD)
- 32 Days Annual leave (it increases to 34 days in your second year of service)
- Want more Holiday's? No problem you can buy or sell additional days.
- Pension Scheme - we contribute if you do too!
- Free Private Medical Insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Life insurance -it will pay your dependants 3x your Salary
- we give you £££ towards Flexi Benefits each year you can use it on Pure card for discounts at retailers or the Technology Scheme (to help you buy PC or Mobile tech) Healthcare cash plan and dental insurance - to name a few.
- Smart/ Casual Dress code - we want you to feel comfortable in work so whether you like to wear jeans and T shirt or you like a good old shirt and tie - its up to you.
- Work with our impressive CTO
- Flexible hours / Flexible working
- Brand new office - Open plan
- Relaxed cultural environment
- Development and training is Key!
- Healthcare, Travel, pension other benefits included
- Provide you with an open and friendly work environment
- Provide you with accurate feedback based on a transparent appraisal process
- Offer you development opportunities
- Provide a wide range of flexible benefits which can be tailored to your specific needs
Most of our employees have tailored benefits. Whether you have family commitments or travelling issues we can accommodate this with flexible hours, part-remote work
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.