Senior .NET Developer - Digital Transformation - Bradford - 70k
Senior .NET Developer | Digital Transformation | Bradford | up to £70k
Working as a Senior .NET Developer within a large scale digital transformation project.
- Based in Leeds
- Up to £70,000, + bonus & wider benefits package
- Permanent position
Do you want to be a part of…?
- A global technology transformation project
- A multi-billion-pound company pumping money into tech
- A tech team that is set to grow by 40 people before the end of 2018
- A US company who are building their core technology team in the UK
Yes? We're working with a business in Leeds who wants to speak with you.
They want to speak to you about a key role within their business and how they can grow and develop your career as a Senior .NET Developer (and all the great things that come along with it).
What will you be doing?
As a Senior Developer, you'll have the responsibility of being one of the go to technology specialists in the team. You will be helping to lead the charge on the global transformation that the business is currently going through. You will have the chance to work in a business that turns over billions of pounds in their UK hubs technology division.
As part of the technical leadership team, you'll drive policy and standards and work to support and mentor people within your team. This is all within an agile environment (SCRUM) and you'll be able to drive best practice working standards.
Most importantly, you'll be able to define new technologies and working practices that will lead to business improvements and improvements to the quality of the end solution.
What's in it for you?
- A non-corporate, "grown up" work place where you won't be micromanaged
- The opportunity to have a real impact on key projects and help drive future tech
- A long list of benefits with everything that you would wish for; healthcare, medical, pension etc.
- Flexible working hours
- Working from home
Please get in touch to hear more.
What next? Please apply and get in touch. If you have any questions, please contact Dan on 0161 416 6268 or email@example.com.
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.