Senior Java Developer
Role: Senior Java Developer
Location: Manchester City Centre (currently remote)
Flexibility going forward: 2-4 days working remotely
Salary: £50,000 - 60,000 plus bonus and benefits.
An opportunity has arisen to work for one of the Manchester's brand name tech businesses. You will be aware of this business and their commercial profile. What makes them special is that they have an experienced team of developers who deliver on interesting and often complex problems.
They are very Agile, and the direction of the work can at times change quickly, so you will need to be able to think on your feet and be used to working to deadlines.
Why would you like to work for this business?
- A recognised leader in the Manchester Tech scene
- Opportunity to push your skills and work on complex projects
- Working for an employer that really appreciates you with a benefits package and culture that reflects this. Including 35 hour working week and weekly development time.
- You will be encouraged to have an opinion / voice
- Currently they are undergoing some huge change projects and you can get in to work on these early.
- 2021 is going to be a big year of growth for the business and there will be opportunities to progress quickly, this company has a track record of promotion within to Tech Lead.
What are they looking for from a Senior Java Developer?
- Significant experience of software Development with Java
- Exposure to Cloud Technologies, ideally AWS
- Experience of mentoring and helping to develop junior developers
- Must have worked in an Agile environment ideally with experience of Pair Programming.
If this sounds of interest, please apply directly via the link.
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.