Senior Java Developer - Global Security Platform
Java Developer - SaaS Platform protecting over 15 million lives every day!
London - Up to £95,000 per annum
Java Developer - Java |REST APIs | Microservices | Docker | Kubernetes | AWS/Google Cloud
Are you a Java Developer who has a passion for making a difference and interested in taking ownership of a product that can save lives?
Are you an individual who would thrive within a collaborative environment, responsible for building a market defining product?
If so, I'm interested in speaking to you!
An exciting and hugely meaningful organisation based in modern, vibrant offices near Monument, are looking to hire a number of Java Developers to join their growing team and deliver a product that will be at the heart of their already successful business. The company has significant financial backing to make the next step in its evolution.
As a highly skilled Java Developer, you will be part of a cross-functional Scrum team working on Greenfield platform builds as well as adding new functionality to a platform that currently protects 15 million lives on a daily basis. Built in the Cloud using Java 8 in a microservices architecture, this SaaS platform offers real-time protection at a global level.
What do they expect from a Java Developer?
- Extensive knowledge of Java 8, including frameworks such as Spring, Dropwizard, Jersey.
- Experience of development in a microservices architecture.
- Developing Restful APIs.
- Good knowledge of working in Agile teams using TDD, Scrum etc.
- Git-based version control.
- Experience with relational databases such as MySQL or Postgres.
What would be a bonus from a Java Developer?
- Experience with cloud-based application development (AWS, Google Cloud).
- Experience with Docker and/or Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of modern front-end technologies like React.
- Exposure to CI tools such as Jenkins.
- Understand of spacial databases.
For more information on this fantastic opportunity please reply with you CV or call Simon Evans.
Java Developer - Java, Microservices, REST APIs, React, Kubernetes, Google Cloud, AWS
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.