Senior Java Developer | Contract | Leeds | £500 / day
Senior Java Developer | Contract | Leeds, West Yorkshire
Working for a leading digital business on a large scale digital overhaul project
- Leeds, UK
- Day rate: up to £500 / day
- Immediate start / ASAP
You're an experienced Java Developer based in Yorkshire.
You're looking for a contract opportunity that will allow you to get involved in a long-term, large scale digital project in a fast-developing digital company.
You need to look no further.
This is an opportunity to join a large, well established business who are currently undertaking a large scale digital overhaul.
They're looking for a Senior Java Developer; someone who can start immediately on a long term digital transformation project.
Why should you consider this as your next contract?
- Long term project - opportunity for a long term on-going contact
- Opportunity to transition within the business on to other long-term development projects
- Further work planned within the next 12 months; further opportunities for on-going contract work
What are they looking for?
- An experienced Java Developer
- Experience in a digital environment; experience in Agile & Test Driven Processes
- Java Virtual Machine based environment: Java, Scala, Groovy, Clojure
- Strong Object Oriented programming skills
- Experience with Service Oriented Architectures: ReSTful, Microservices
- Experience with version control (Git/Github, Mercurial)
What next? Please apply and get in touch. If you have any questions, please contact Tom on 0161 249 7152 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.