Senior Full Stack .Net Developer - Northern Quarter
Role: Senior .Net Developer - Leading Software House
Location: Northern Quarter
Salary: Up to £50,000 + benefits (there's quite a few)
It's a dreary Wednesday afternoon in September. The sun has gone, the rain is back, and we still have a long time until it is acceptable to eat 7000 calories a day and call it "Christmas treats." You're sat at your desk, wondering why your code won't work with the Project Manager over your shoulder asking for the project to be finished a week early because sales told the client that they could get everything released yesterday. Your boss hasn't touched a keyboard since 2008 and is not a believer in promoting anyone because it gets too close to his own salary banding for his liking.
Instead of clock watching until the sweet escape of 5:30pm, you could be working somewhere that has a bit more energy and fun.
One of the most forward-thinking .Net houses in Manchester is looking for a Senior .Net Developer to join their team.
Why should you apply?
- It's just gained £1BN in investment
- This investment will go into growth of the teams, which means career progression there are some great examples internally.
- You would be working for a company already looking 5 years ahead
- Great office - seriously, it's awesome.
- Social team, not just drinking but social events (they also go for drinks together)
- The leadership - have been through the growth and have their feet firmly on the ground
- The Challenge - the engineering problems they are addressing will excite the inquisitive person
- You'll be empowered - they want your ideas, at any level
- Honest and modest bunch - they've done great things but they don't rub it in your face
- Doing development the right way
What you'll be working with:
- C#, ASP.Net MVC (there's .Net Core on certain projects)
- SQL server
- Looking into implementing newer, broader cloud technology
- NoSQL is something they are investigating
- TDD - always test first
- Being a leader in tech and with the team
- Problem solving
If this is something which is of interest get in touch with Lindsey asap.
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.