Based in bright contemporary offices in central London, this global content platform has experienced significant growth over the last year, has been named one of the fastest growing businesses to watch and having recently secured Series B funding, is showing no signs of slowing down! Their content currently reaches over 12 million users every month and with an ambitious roadmap ahead, this is just the beginning.
Having recently hired a new VP Engineering to build out 3 brand new technical teams in London, the role of senior frontend developer will be crucial to their success.
As senior frontend developer you'll be working in a hands-on capacity and building a team focused on improving the website and app with the aim of adding an e-commerce element. Overall, your expertise will have a huge impact across the business.
- Solid Front end development skills and UX proficiency in basic web technologies - HTML / CSS etc.
- Good understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Leadership ability.
Sounds good but what's in for you?
- The opportunity to be involved in completely greenfield work where you'll have lots of autonomy to recommend new tools, drive technical direction and modernise the industry.
- The chance to join as one of the 1st few senior developers, take on a key role and become a vital figure in a well backed, tech led and creative start-up that has attracted talent from the likes of Google, Facebook, ITV.
- You'll work on complex problems daily and look to solve the challenge of maintaining quality while scaling content and using data to drive stories.
- Great office, relaxed and fun culture + other company perks.
This is an excellent opportunity for a senior frontend developer to join a team from the ground up and decide on culture, delivery and how it functions.
Roles like this do not come around often! If you are a frontend developer with the above skills and experience, please send your CV now for more information on both the role and company.
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.