Senior Front End Developer
Senior Front End Developer | Greater Manchester | UK Based Tech Firm | Up to £50,000+Bonus
I am working with a UK based technology firm who have another 5 offices across the globe.
They offer a product which businesses use to surveil their customers shopping patterns and habits and communicate with these clients through targeted messaging.
Their product is used by enterprises in events, leisure, hospitality, tourism, education, and retail industries.
Since receiving millions in funding the company expanded globally by partnering with major companies as its re sellers and are now on the look out for top talent to grow the team!
Due to growth and expansion they are looking for a Senior Front End Developer to join the team.
As the Senior Front End Developer you'll be developing on an innovative platform and will have the freedom to apply new technologies to their developing processes. Every 2-week sprint is different, as they are constantly upgrading their unique data analytic platform. This will broaden your skills and keep your interest levels high.
As their platform continues to grow and improve, the constant innovation causes technical challenges and they trust their developers are able to solve these problems. They are looking for a creative individual to join their exciting development team, who can hit the ground running and lead the evolution of their platform.
- Good understanding of JQuery
- React and Redux knowledge
- Deep understanding of ES6
- Strong HTML/CSS skills
- Understanding of testing frameworks, preferably Jest
- Experience with Webpack and other front-end tooling
- Building responsive front-end web-applications using the latest frameworks and established best-practice.
- 3+ years' experience in software development (with an emphasis on front-end development)
- Working as part of a small Agile front-end team - breaking down big ideas into manageable components, delivering frequently, and continuously improving how the team develops and delivers code.
- Employing the latest agile development practices and tools to make development as efficient as possible whilst establishing a comprehensive suite of front-end tests.
- Prototyping and innovating new UI concepts for testing and feedback from target customers.
- A thought leader for front-end technologies, ensuring that they are always using the best tools for the job.
Flexible Hours (start from 8am -10am)
Flexible holidays and purchase leave
Annual Bonus Scheme
Social and Family events
Cool Office Space
Free Gym Membership
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.