Senior BI Developer - SSRS/SSIS/SSAS/PowerBI - Leeds
Senior BI Developer | Digital Transformation | Leeds/Bradford | up to £55k
Working as a Senior BI Developer within a large scale digital transformation project.
- Based in Leeds
- Up to £55,000, + bonus & wider benefits package
- Permanent position
Do you want to be a part of…?
- A global technology transformation project
- A multi billion-pound financial company pumping money into tech
- A tech team that is set to grow by 40 people before the end of 2018
- A US company who are building their core technology team in the UK
Yes? We're working with a business in Leeds/Bradford who wants to speak with you.
They want to speak to you about a key role within their business and how they can grow and develop your career as a Senior BI Developer (and all the wonderful things that come along with it).
What will you be doing?
As a Senior BI Developer, you'll have the responsibility of being the sole BI Developer in this team but not the sole developer in business. Your main responsibilities will be working alongside the development leads, senior developers and wider tech teams. The bulk of your work will be revolving around SSRS, SSIS and maybe a touch of SSAS. The business also uses PowerBI so any previous experience will be helpful with any experience of working on a large migration project also being beneficial!
As part of the technical leadership team, you'll drive policy and standards and work to support and mentor people within your team in the future. The business tries to work in an agile environment as much as possible although as a senior developer you be expected to manage your time efficiently as you will be the businesses BI person.
What's in it for you?
- A non-corporate, "grown up" work place where you won't be micromanaged
- The opportunity to have a real impact on key projects and help drive future tech
- A long list of benefits with everything that you would wish for; healthcare, medical, pension etc.
- Flexible working hours
- Working from home
Please get in touch to hear more.
What next? Please apply and get in touch. If you have any questions, please contact Dan on 0161 416 6268 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.