Remote Senior Front End Engineer
Senior Front End Engineer - for an Amazing high-growth SaaS Scale-up
Up to £75,000 per annum plus bonus & equity - Fully Remote
We are working with an amazing SaaS scale-up on a mission to improve people's lives by offering exceptional collaboration services. As they continue to grow, they are looking for a Senior Front End Engineer to help build, nurture and empower a world-class Product Engineering team.
You will play your part scaling and driving the quality of the products and services they offer to their users whilst working cross functional, shipping high-quality software multiple times a day.
They are a company that has a genuine passion for building great products that improve people's lives while offering a collaborative, exciting and caring place to work. The role is fully remote and always will be if that works for you; however, they will probably be opening a London office in the mid-term if you'd prefer a mix of home and office working.
The Tech Stack Includes:
What makes you a Software Engineer
- A strong background with web technologies
- Some awareness of designing backend systems and APIs to a high standard of security, reliability and operability
- Experience operating within distributed teams, working cross-functionally with product marketers, copy writers, product managers, designers, user researchers and other developers
- Believer in best practice principles, applying Agile and development methods.
What will you do as a Software Engineer?
They are looking for an Engineer who can manage strategic responsibilities and can understand and prioritise tasks to develop the technical roadmap of the website and other marketing technologies by:
- Bringing your knowledge and perspective to assess feasibility and initiatives for the team to adopt.
- Develop high quality data driven approaches that have business impact.
- Take part in scoping how new features can be built, and how customer needs can be met, while making pragmatic technical trade-offs.
- Deliver, maintain and manage optimised, performant code with tests and quality support documentation.
Where this role leads:
You will be working closely with the Product Manager on a daily basis and reporting in to the Engineering Manager to carefully manage and sculpt out your individual progression plan, making sure you remain challenged and on a set growth track which can lead more towards a technical leadership role or people management or even a combination of the two.
If this sounds interesting please get in touch or apply direct with your CV, thank you.
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.