Python Software Engineer
Python Engineer Role (Junior - Mid - Senior)
Job location: London
Who's the company ?
This is a rare and fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's most successful start-ups in the food tech space. This company has already achieved Unicorn status and have been doubling in size year-on-year. Now with between 250-270 staff within their Tech & Product team alone, this company is expanding rapidly to keep up with the steep demand for its bespoke services.
With ambitious sustainability plans for the future, this is the perfect time to join the UK's most successful meal kit company, and join their growing team of talent.
What's the role?
This is an opportunity to take a key role on a new greenfield project. You will be working with distributed systems and AWS, helping to design and scale systems and work with event driven architecture.
Why work here ?
The sector this company operates in is growing exponentially, with record investment in the food tech industry in 2020 it is set to be worth over £1.8b by 2025
Using their service reduces consumer's carbon footprints by 23% when compared to traditional grocery shops
They have donated over 78 tonnes of food to the vulnerable through their partnerships with multiple charitable organisations.
Flexible working and one month work abroad scheme
Offers the opportunity for a senior to grow very quickly into either a lead or principal
Who we're looking for ?
- Will need to have solid engineering skills but communication and attitude are more important than tech background.
- Experience with Python or Java (cross training is provided if necessary)
- Good familiarity using distributed systems and AWS is a plus.
- Someone who is ready to get stuck in from day one.
- Problem solvers and creatives.
- Any full stack experience is great but also non-essential.
- Ideally able to come into the office 1-2 days per week (however fully remote is offered)
If you're interested in joining one of the UK's most successful tech Unicorns, enjoy an excellent work-life balance and take your career to the next step, apply now!
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.