Python Software Engineer | Python | 60 - 100k
Python Engineer | Exciting FinTech Disruptor | Python, Django, AWS | Central London | 60-110k
My client, one of the most exciting names in FinTech, is actively looking for a technically able and commercially-experienced Software Engineer (Python).
They are the revolutionary solution to traditional loan problems for businesses, offering an innovative answer to credit risk analysis driven entirely by data science. Right now, they are looking for curious, bright developers who want to build and nurture an ever-evolving codebase and an expanding business.
Since 2012, they've made funding available to over 50,000 businesses, from cafés to car dealers, salons to solicitors. But they've only just started. Their mission is to fund one million small businesses.
You'll be working with Python and Django primarily across the platform on a web framework hosted on AWS. However, you'll also be working closely with the data science team to help implement new models and drive the business forward.
An ever-growing team, based in vibrant, fast-paced offices in central London. This really is an opportunity you'll want to see through.
So, what's in it for you?
- Join one of the hottest disruptors on the block right now
- Work alongside an amazing engineering team (ex-Google, Amazon)
- The opportunity to play a key role in developing new developments and technical solutions
- Work on and ensure existing solutions are the best in the market
- Work with an ever-evolving tech stack
- You'll have a BSc, MSc or PhD in a Computer Science or numerate discipline
- Strong experience with Python (ideally), Django, Postgres
- You enjoy working in a fast paced and constantly changing environment
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Have had exposure to deploying to the cloud, ideally AWS
- Financial Services experience is a bonus
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.