PHP Developer - Macclesfield
Mid PHP Developer
£35,000 - £40,000 + Benefits
Who are We?
We are a 20 year old independent Medical Software company specialising in a variety of services. We are an energetic team that takes an integrated approach to Medical Software, working on a variety of exciting projects. We are a digital team that seek an experienced PHP developer to join the world Digital Healthcare.
What we Seek
- Innovative and Creative PHP Developer
- Ideally 3 years hands-on experience with bespoke web apps.
- A desire to lead the development team when needed
- Experience with testing methods such as PHPUnit - You will be involved in the Full SDLC
- Ability to communicate effectively with Key Stakeholders
- PHP - using object oriented PHP
- MVC Framework experience - Ideally with more than 1 (CakePHP Preferred)
- LAMP environment
- HTML, CSS, JQuery
Desirable but not essential:
- Understanding and experience of working within the Adobe Creative Suite, e.g., Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver and InDesign.
- Experience with Content Management Systems (CMS); Drupal, Joomla, Wordpress (Desirable)
- Able to switch between front-end and back-end development in a LAMP environment.
- Experience with cross-browser and optimisation techniques, including SEO techniques and tools such as Google Analytics and Google Webmaster tools.
- Part Remote options available (1-2 days per week)
- Free Car Parking
- 28 days holiday (1+ for every year of service)
- £300 on tech / events etc
- Choice of equipment (laptop, Macbook)
- Pension scheme 5% company
- Regular Salary Reviews - (6 month Reviews)
- Annual Bonus
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.