.Net Developer (Mid-level)
.NET Developer (Mid-level) | Bury | up to £40k
Working as a C# .NET Developer for a market leader within its sector committed to growing its software portfolio further
- Based in Bury
- Up to £40,000 & wider benefits package
- Permanent position
Do you want to be a part of…?
- A growing independent business established for 15 years
- Family environment, close knit and supportive
- Invest a lot of time and effort in to the development team
- Have very exciting upcoming projects to shape the future of the business
They would like to speak to you about a key role within their business and how they can grow and develop your career as a C# .NET Developer.
What will you be doing?
As a mid-level C# Developer, you will gain a variety of experience developing existing and new products as well as helping manage the server and network infrastructure. This is within a small but growing software development team responsible for developing and maintaining platforms utilising the latest Microsoft Technologies.
They are currently rolling out their product across the UK and now need to grow their team to support their customers and develop this further.
You would need to have experience within .NET Framework 3.5+ (VB/C#), ASP.Net, SQL and HTML5/XML.
What's in it for you?
- A non-corporate, "grown up" work place where you won't be micromanaged
- Excellent career progression
- Flexible working hours
- Laptop and professional training
- Free parking
Does this sound like something you would be interested in discussing further?
Please get in touch to hear more.
Please apply and get in touch. If you have any questions, please contact Stephanie on 0161 416 6175 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.