.Net Developer - Liverpool City Centre
Role: .Net Developer
Location: Liverpool City Centre
Salary: £35,000 - £50,000 + benefits (there's quite a few)
These opportunities don't often come around, a role which is working for a technology driven function that is part of a truly global business, making a difference across the world.
What's the role?
- Full stack .Net Developer - You'll be joining a small team where you can make an impact on those around you.
Why should you apply?
- The investment that is going into growth of the teams, which means career progression there are some great examples internally.
- Great office - right in the centre of Liverpool.
- Social team - not just drinking but social events (they also go for drinks together)
- The Challenge- the engineering problems they are addressing will excite the inquisitive person
- You'll be empowered - they want your ideas, at any level
- Honest and modest bunch - they've done great things but they don't rub it in your face.
What you'll be working with:
- ASP.Net, ASP.NET MVC
- MSQL Server 2008 (and above)
- Telerik controls
- Visual Studio 2017
If this is something which is of interest get in touch with Lindsey asap.
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.