Mid .NET Developer
Mid .Net Developer
Manchester - remote until September then 2 days/week in the office
Join the Tech arm of a globally significant Financial name as they grow their team of 12 in Manchester. A non-corporate and vibrant team, they're revamping what it is to work in FinTech. Innovation is at the core of how the team works where you'd be joining as a Mid .Net Developer. With Seniors to learn from, Pluralsite subscriptions and a modern Microsoft stack working with CI/CD, TDD and SOLID, you'll refine your skills and set your career up for life.
- You'll receive full Angular training
- Innovation day once a fortnight (keep your creativity sharp - no code monkeys here)
- Annual bonus, 12% pension, cycle to work, Gympass membership, mental health support + more
- Have access to full financial planning - plan to buy a house? Plan to retire at 50 to sail yachts around the world? Sorted.
- You'll have access to a fantastic custom built central Manchester office geared for collaboration
What we'd like to see from you?
2 years + experience working with C# and .Net
Understanding of design patterns and good code quality
Be a self learner (tell us about your side projects)
Want to learn more in relation to this Mid .Net Developer role? Contact Beth at Burns Sheehan
Mid .Net Developer / Angular / Azure / TDD / SOLID
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.