Mid Level .NET Developer
Mid Level .Net Developer
Manchester - Hybrid working 2 days/week in the office
Join the Tech arm of a globally significant Financial name as they grow their team of 12 in Manchester. A non-corporate and vibrant team, they're revamping what it is to work in FinTech. Innovation is at the core of how the team works where you'd be joining as a Mid Level .Net Developer. With Seniors to learn from, Pluralsite subscriptions and a modern Microsoft stack working with CI/CD, TDD and SOLID, you'll refine your skills and set your career up for life.
What they offer:
- You'll receive full Angular training
- Innovation day once a fortnight (keep your creativity sharp - no code monkeys here)
- Annual bonus, 12% pension, cycle to work, Gympass membership, mental health support + more
- Have access to full financial planning and support - plan to buy a house? Plan to retire at 50 to sail yachts around the world? Sorted.
- You'll have access to a fantastic custom built central Manchester office geared for collaboration
What we'd like to see from you as a Mid Level .Net Developer?
- 2 years + experience working with C# and .Net
- Understanding of design patterns and good code quality
- Be a self learner (tell us about your side projects)
- An interest to work with cloud platforms
- Agile working knowledge
Want to learn more in relation to this Mid Level .Net Developer role? Contact Beth at Burns Sheehan
Mid Level .Net Developer / Angular / Azure / TDD / SOLID
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.