Lead Technical Architect | C# .NET | Central Manchester
Lead Technical Architect | C# .NET | FinTech | Central Manchester
Working as a Lead Technical Architect in a small team, working for an established FinTech business based in Central Manchester.
- Manchester, UK
- Up to £90k, + bonus & wider benefits package
- Software development: Microsoft (C# .NET stack)
When people talk about financial services, you immediately start thinking of old-school banking, suits and ties, as corporate as it gets.
Digital technology is changing this space.
We're working with a FinTech company that are more akin to a digital technology business than an old school banking and finance company.
Everything from flexible working, a relaxed working environment, casual dress code, benefits and working arrangements that you would expect from a technology business.
They're driven to be the best technology company in Manchester and this had led to huge investments in their technology team. They are now fully Agile, are driven by TDD, work to CI, and are constantly looking to improve their tech stack (they've been increasing their microservices, incorporating .NET Core, and looking at new tools that improve their stack).
They're now looking to hire an experienced Technical Architect to work in a Lead position. This is working on a large greenfield project. You'll have the chance to drive change and bring innovation into an already well-performing development team.
Experience you'll need for the role:
- A successful career in software development, working on a Microsoft stack. They want someone who knows how to design because they know how to build.
- Strong software architecture experience. At least a couple of years so you aren't feeling out of your depth.
- Commercial acumen. Yes, that might help, but is it driving value?
- Excellent communication skills. You will be speaking to all levels of the business, from Junior Developers to the CIO on a daily basis. You have to be able to hold your own.
- Experience working with .Net, SQL, and IBM WebSphere technologies. Open source tech knowledge is a plus as there are aspects of opensource technologies but this isn't crucial.
On top of a great salary, you'll also receive an incredible benefits package including an annual bonus, fantastic pension, healthcare and a range of other perks and benefits.
Interested in discussing further?
What next? Please apply and get in touch. If you have any questions, please contact Tom on 0161 249 7152 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.