Lead Software Developer
Lead C# Developer
UK REMOTE with essential travel to Manchester
I am currently working with a technology solutions provider who deliver a range of services to the private sector.You will join as a Lead C# developer and be responsible for working closely with clients mainly in the public sector to deliver a range of cloud based solutions.
This is a home based role (as the business has always been pre covid) with some occasional travel to Manchester/Clients in the are when essential.
Strong experience working with C# goes without saying but this role also requires you to have good commercial experience working with Azure and OAuth. You will be working with on a number of high quality projects mainly across the public sector.
The the role is remote there is a lot fo team collaboration with every person in the business.
Who are they looking for?
- A "people person". Someone who can build strong relationships and who can inspire and lead people.
- Great communication skills. You'll be dealing with stakeholders at all levels, most of which will not understand the challenges with technology. You will need to be able to break this down and communicate the challenges in languages that they will understand.
- A strong knowledge of C#/Azure/OAuth
- To be commercially aware. You'll need to understand the challenges with finances and to work with internal stakeholders to look at budgets and financial planning.
What can you expect in return?
- A great working environment; flexible hours, flexible working options, great training and support.
- Freedom and autonomy; you will be responsible for the direction of how this role develops and grows. You'll be remotely based and will manage your own diary.
- A very supportive team; you'll be working with an experienced team of technologists who are always there to support you.
- Growth opportunities within the wider organisation.
Interested in finding out more?
Apply or send your cv direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.