Leading a team of 5 like-minded, intelligent and sociable people; you will work closely with the VP of Engineering on deployment strategies, best practices as well as the technological "bigger picture" of the business. The offices are modern, with state of the art coffee machines, pool tables, breakout areas, a conference facility and a gymnasium!
- Solid Front end development skills and UX proficiency in basic web technologies - HTML / CSS etc.
- Good understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Leadership ability.
Benefits / Company Culture:
- Option to purchase up to an additional 5 days of holiday
- Private medical care
- Heavily discounted gym membership with Virgin Active or Fitness First
- Learning allowance: £xxx per year to spend on professional development of your choosing
- Regular social events sponsored by the company - (previous events have included a Thames river cruise, trampolining, karting, paint-balling, bowling and food & drink socials)
- Pool table in the office
- The tech team hold an "Innovation Day" every two weeks on a Friday where the team are free to research new technologies etc.
This is a culturally excellent US-owned business, currently enjoying year on year profits with a great reputation for progression and a superb flexible working environment. Still a privately owned business but with a fresh-minded startup outlook, this business plan to IPO in the next few years, making this an excellent time to join and take advantage of the share options.
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.