Lead Java Developer *Voted a Top 20 Tech Startup of 2018*
Lead Java Developer
City, Central London
This is an opportunity for a Lead Java Developer to join a top 20 tech start-up people would like to work for! Coming up to what will be their fifth year in existence as a business, they've grown to a size of over 400 employees, won multiple nationally recognised tech awards and made huge steps towards becoming a globally recognised brand.
We are looking for technology fanatic Lead Java Developers interested in joining a successful team of entrepreneurs, technologists, designers, and brand/customer experts coming from a wide range of backgrounds including the most renowned and innovative Finance, Gaming, Media and eCommerce Technology led companies.
The Tech Stack/ Environment:
Java 8, Java 11, Kotlin, Apache, Docker, Maven, PostgreSQL, AWS, Microservices, Agile, JUnit, Mockito, TDD...
You do not need experience with all the technologies listed above. This is a 'Tech Fluid' environment and so the stack varies from project to project and/or team to team.
You should apply for this Lead Java Developer position if you have:
- 5+ years Commercial Core Java Developer Experience
- Background of supporting a variety of different projects/systems/applications
- Flexible mindset and approach to Software Development, can you use other technologies/tools?
- Build Bespoke Products and Services from Scratch
- Support a wide variety of Greenfield projects
- Enhance their existing and widely popular Product range
- Manage a team of upto 8 Developers
- Help define and build engineering process and culture
- Ensure code is of the highest quality by implementing best practices (code review, pairing, etc)
This company places a higher emphasis in your personality traits over your existing technical skills. They want Lead Java Developers who will promote an environment where their employees can unlock their creativity, passion and talent as Java Developers.
Please apply asap for information regarding the interview process, culture, projects and more.
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.