Lead Developer | C# .Net Azure | UK Fully Remote
Lead Developer | C# .Net Azure | Remote / Home Based
Working for a small technology business working on a range of systems built using Microsoft technologies.
- UK | Fully remote
- Permanent role
- Salary: up to £65,000 basic + benefits
- Flexible hours | Work your own way
If you've reached this far, something must have attracted you to this advert.
If you're an experienced software engineer who;
- Has enjoyed not commuting for hours every day, but is now feeling the pressure to return to the office.
- Is looking for progression and recognition.
- Wants to be working with cloud-hosted, Microsoft systems.
- Passionate about development best practice.
Then this could be a role that's worth exploring.
What's involved in the role?
- The role is working for an independent software house, working specifically on their security based systems and tools.
- They're looking for an experienced developer who:
- Has experience of working on a Microsoft tech stack
- Has strong Azure experience, ideally with Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) experience.
- Has OAuth experience and good project examples related to security and sign-on systems
- You'll work in a leadership role, working in a "hands-on development" role, playing an active role in the architecture of systems, as well as mentoring and leading other developers.
What are they looking for?
- You'll need to be an experienced developer who's worked in senior / lead developer positions.
- You'll need to have strong experience across the Microsoft stack (C# .Net ASP.Net etc.)
- Strong Azure experience.
- Good Kubernetes experience.
- Ideally, you'll have experience of identity, security and login systems, specifically using OAuth and AzureAD (either B2B or B2C).
- Ideally, a good "DevOps" toolset but specifically from a release perspective.
- Strong development "best practice" experience; working in an agile environment, TDD, BDD, good design practice (SOLID) etc.
- The role is fully remote, but you must be based in the UK.
Tech stack includes
- C# .Net ASP.Net
- .Net (Framework & Core)
- MS SQL MySQL
- Microsoft Azure / Azure services including Azure AD
- Azure DevOps
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.