Lead Application Support Analyst | Manchester | £50k
Lead Application Support Analyst | Central Manchester | up to £50k
Working as a Lead Application Support Analyst (app support) within a fast-growing technology business in Central Manchester.
- Based in Central Manchester
- Up to £50,000, + bonus & wider benefits package
- Permanent position
Do you want to be a part of…
- A business looking to become the No.1 technology company in Manchester
- A company that will give you a career development plan from day one
- A team that will help support and grow your career
- A business that will reward you for all of the hard work that you deliver
Yes? We're working with a business in Manchester who can give you all of this and more.
They want to speak to you about a key role within their business and how they can grow and develop your career in Application Support (and all of the great things that come along with it). They're looking for an experienced Application Support Analyst and you will be at Lead level within their team.
What will you be doing?
You'll be the critical link between the various technical and non-technical teams (which includes client support, global application support teams and development teams) ensuring that all applications are running as they should be. Your primary role is to problem solve; quickly finding the root cause of application issues to ensure these are resolved for the client.
You know the challenges that come with this. The issues could be from the software, from business processes, from recent releases or even down to usage. This is where you add value as you'll quickly be able identify and then look at how to solve the problem.
What's in it for you?
- A non-corporate, "grown up" work place where you won't be micromanaged
- The opportunity to have a real impact on key projects
- A long list of benefits with everything that you would wish for; healthcare, medical, pension etc.
- Out of work interests, for example working with a charity? You get extra days off to pursue something that you care about.
The technical part?
- Predominantly in a Microsoft environment, so you'll be working with the latest MS suites.
- It is a technical role, so any background in programming will be needed (C#, .Net, Java, VB etc.)
- The application architecture is multi-tier so you'll need to have a basic understanding of this
Please get in touch to hear more.
What next? Please apply and get in touch. If you have any questions, please contact Tom on 0161 249 7152 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.