Junior Web Developer | PHP WordPress | London
Junior Developer | PHP WordPress | London
Working for a company at the forefront of Digital Technology in the UK, managing the development of their website, whilst growing your development skills in React and other technologies.
- Based in Central London
- Up to £35k, + bonus & wider benefits package
The UK's Digital Technology industry is booming, and this is your chance to be a part of it.
This is a role that will exposure you to the most exciting start-ups and scale-ups in the UK.
You'll be working as a Full Stack Developer, with your primary project covering WordPress, with exposure and training in React (even better if you have experience with this).
You'll be working a small, collaborative development team, for a company that is helping to shape the Digital Technology industry in the UK.
They are in an important period of their growth, expanding their services into new markets. As part of this, they are creating a new role within their development team who will take ownership of key areas to allow the company to grow their technical capabilities.
In this role, you'll cover two main areas;
- Work as a Lead Developer on the company website
- Tech Stack; WordPress: PHP, MySQL, .js, Gutenberg, HTML, CSS
- Work as a developer on their CRM
- Covering database design and RESTful API integrations
You'll also get exposure into the wider development team, with a big focus on developing your React skills.
The largest project is on an e-learning Appitierre platform: .js, React, Redux, Node, MongoDB, HTML, CSS, AWS. You'll be able to gain exposure and training to develop your development skills in these areas.
Do you have?
- Experience of working in an agile environment
- The ability to work in a small, close-knit and collaborative development team
- WordPress (either a full stack or front end) experience
- Either experience of, or a real passion, to be working with React
If so, please get in touch to discuss in more detail.
What next? Please apply and get in touch. If you have any questions, please contact Tom on 0161 249 7152 or email@example.com.
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.