Looking for an environment where you will learn new skills, work on important projects and get to dabble with the latest tech?
This is an opportunity to push yourself, sharpen your skills and learn new ones. Where you'll have the option to own a massive multi-year project, or skip to a new one if it catches your eye. And you'll be working alongside some of the UK's most accomplished cloud specialists, software developers and technology leads.
- Strong experience with React or Angular (and maybe Node too)
- Exposure to TDD or BDD
- Responsive Web Design (desktop and mobile)
- Strong Object Oriented skills
- Exposure to CI build tools and scripting
- Use of source code version control using tools such as Git, Subversion or Mercurial
- Experience in developing in a cross-browser environment
25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Group personal pension
Supportive and collaborative environment
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.