Role: Software Engineer (Junior - Mid Level)
Location: Manchester City Centre
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 plus benefits (incl. flexible working)
Some of the tech you'll work with here: AWS, NodeJS, VueJS
Do you want to be part of?
- A company that is scaling up their tech team following a successful start up stage?
- A team where you're supported by incredible Seniors to develop your skills within an interesting area of technology?
- A diverse team who have built an inclusive culture and are genuine friends as well as colleagues?
- A team that is building an interesting Machine Learning product for the security industry?
The team I'm recruiting for is looking to bring in another Software Engineer to the fold that can help them progress the product to the next level. You will be part of an intelligent team that will help you tackle the challenges of building a new product for enterprise client bases. They are big on internal promotions so you will have clear objectives in place to further your career. This has been demonstrated at the start of 2019 with a number of promotions!
In the role, you will be working as part of small agile squads in a product led environment under the guidance of an Engineering Manager who was trained at one of the UK's most trusted organisations and an Architect who is one of the North's most knowledgeable Machine Learning enthusiasts. Even at a more junior level, there are truly awesome people who work in this business - the real up and coming stars to help you in your career!
You don't need to have 2 PhDs to get a job there (though I'm sure they wouldn't be against it!) but some experience that would be great is:
- Decent web development background - Ideally 18 months+ in a commercial environment but we could consider people with 12 months experience and a strong academic background.
- Node.js experience
- Vue.js (desirable)
- AWS cloud services (desirable)
- Experience working with a high volume of data points on a daily basis (desirable)
- A decent human being (essential)
Interested in finding out more? Get in touch with Lindsey ASAP.
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.