Java Full stack Contract - Multiple Positions
Senior Full Stack Developer
An industry leading consultancy specialising in the delivery of software solutions for a range of industry sectors.
Recognised for the application of Agile and Lean delivery methods.
This role is a senior Java developer position, with proven senior level experience of software development and design.
You will work on-site, alongside other senior professionals from industry leading companies.
- You will work with outstanding lead professionals that have extensive experience in the industries latest trends, methods and tech
- Some of our contractors have stayed with us for up to 5 years
- Competitive Day Rate
- Continuous work
- Option to learn Scala (If wanted)
What you need:
- Leadership abilities. A proven track record of leading teams or mentoring others
- Able to "hold your own", stand in front of clients and be able to clearly explain technical terms to non-technical members. Confident in your own ability is required here
- Utilising Agile Technical practices; TDD, Continuous Integration and Delivery, Pair Programming, etc. All of the developers work together in pair programming so experience here is highly advantageous
- Clear and Concise English is essential for this role
- Java Virtual Machine based environment: Java, Scala, Groovy, Clojure
- Strong Object Oriented programming skills
- Service Oriented Architectures: ReSTful, Microservices
Get in touch with Imran@burnssheehan.co.uk
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.