ROLE: Java Developer
SALARY: £35,000 - £45,000
Looking for that next career challenge? Want to shape the technology driving a global media company?
Burns Sheehan is working with a renowned media company with plush new headquarters in Manchester. The organisation is currently modernising and revamping a range of its internal systems, and they're looking to add an experienced, multi-faceted Java Developer to their team. You'll be working on high profile projects utilising modern technology and frameworks - Java 8 microservices, Angular, AWS and more besides!
Ideally you'll come from a strong Agile background and possess an understanding of Angular or React. On top of that, any prior experience with cloud technologies and CI/CD would go a long way!
But there's lots of jobs out there! Why consider this one?
- Work on large scale projects in a small, yet growing team.
- You'll get exposure to the full software development life cycle and touch upon a wide variety of aspects to each product.
- You'll have your foot in the door before the development team expands massively in 2019. By that point you'll be firmly embedded within the culture.
- Newest tech - the team are empowered to bring new tech ideas to the table and try them out.
- Open team - always keen to hear new ideas and innovative techniques.
- Great mentoring - you'll learn from some very talented people.
- A culture that others are jealous of.
- Relaxed working environment.
- Free parking!
- Outstanding benefits and perks.
If the idea of working for a globally renowned media company appeals to you on some level, simply click Apply. John from Burns Sheehan will be in touch.
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.