£26,000 - £40,000 - Dependent on experience
Are you an iOS Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits?
Do you want to work with a team of talented developers to design and build the next generation of video enable mobile applications?
If so, then you need to read on:
We are currently working with one of our clients who are recruiting an iOS Developer to join their talented team of developers. The business is a software company who are open to commercial experience for the role as they are looking for a creative and driven iOS Developer who wants to work on exciting and technical projects.
The business looks for developers who are passionate about what they do and want the opportunity to have an impact of the projects they work on. The role will be working closely with the business's mobile app developers to the lead on the platform's development. The business is looking for a Developer who can design, build, deploy, test, and release the application to app stores and support. They look for Developers who can work within a collaborative team and the wider business as this role will be working directly with developers and product managers to conceptualise, build, test and release products.
If you are an iOS Developer who enjoys working on exciting projects and can gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions, build prototypes at tech scoping stages of the project, contribute to the design of compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences, and optimize performance of mobile apps then this role is for you!
What we require:
- 2+ years proven commercial software development experience
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
- Good knowledge and experience of Swift
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- A track record of delivering successful consumer and or business products
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knowledge of benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
- A passion for new consumer technology and the emerging media landscape
- Ability to multitask and good time management skills
- Ability to work on their own and as a part of the team
- Good testing/ QA skills
- Good communication skills
If you would like further details on the role or want to discuss this position in further detail, please contact me on email@example.com
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.