Full Stack .Net Developer - Northern Quarter
Role: .Net Developer - Pushing the boundaries of engineering
Location: Northern Quarter
Salary: £40,000 - 50,000 + benefits (there's quite a few)
These opportunities don't often come around, a role which is working for a technology driven business which has just gained £1 Billion (this is not a typo - BILLION) investment in Manchester. It has a global reach and you'll be working on a lot of exciting empowering engineering projects.
What's the role?
- Full stack .Net Developer (there are multiple positions)
Why should you apply?
- It's just gained £1BN in investment
- This investment will go into growth of the teams, which means career progression there are some great examples internally.
- You would be working for a company already looking 5 years ahead
- Great office - seriously, it's awesome.
- Social team, not just drinking but social events (they also go for drinks together)
- The leadership - have been through the
- The Challenge - the engineering problems they are addressing will excite the inquisitive person
- You'll be empowered - they want your ideas, at any level
- Honest and modest bunch - they've done great things but they don't rub it in your face
- Doing development the right way
What you'll be working with:
- C#, ASP.Net MVC
- SQL server
- Looking into implementing newer, broader cloud technology
- NoSQL is something they are investigating
- TDD - always test first
If this is something which is of interest get in touch asap.
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.